Thursday, November 16, 2017

Surf & Turf on the Cobb Premier Grill

I did this cook yesterday morning in my little Cobb Premier Grill and it came out quite well. 

 photo IMG_1042.jpg

My lobster sauce was some butter, garlic, lemon juice, and salt and pepper. Also added a piece of garlic bread to my meal.

 photo IMG_1035.jpg

Steak was trimmed, oiled, and then rubbed with a good steak rub. I prepped my lobster tail and then I oiled it with olive oil and then I added a light sprinkle of rub to the meat.

 photo IMG_1036.jpg

Those Grill Grates sure do a fine job with steaks and chops. This steak was cooked in 8 minutes with a grid temp of about 625 degrees. I used 20 all hardwood charcoal briquets in the larger charcoal basket.

 photo IMG_1037.jpg

My lobster tail just going on the cooker.

 photo IMG_1039.jpg

My lobster tail ready to come off of my Cobb Premier. It was basted with a butter sauce.


 photo IMG_1043.jpg

Sure made a nice meal.

 photo IMG_1046.jpg

I cooked the steak to medium rare.

Sure was a nice easy cook to do on this fine little cooker / grill. 


No comments:

Post a Comment