Sunday, September 17, 2017

Ooey Gooey Dump Cake, Pineapple Upside Down Muffins

 photo IMG_0824.jpg

I did this dessert bake on my little Cobb Grill yesterday and it came out quite well. 

The Dump Cake is another "artery slammer" and a very rich dessert. The ice cream and pecans kinda mellow this dish out some or at least that is what I tell myself after my second helping. 

 photo IMG_0816.jpg

Just not very many ingredients in a dump cake.

 photo IMG_0818.jpg

Dump cake going on the Cobb Grill.

 photo IMG_0819.jpg

The Dump Cake done on the Cobb. Took about 75 minutes.

 photo IMG_0820.jpg

I still had about half a box of cake mix left so I made some muffins and these are my pineapple upside down muffins ready to come off of the Cobb.

 photo IMG_0821.jpg

The results of the bake.

 photo IMG_0826.jpg

How about some calories?

 photo IMG_0829.jpg


Melt in your mouth goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment